Putting on an effective conference involves many elements. From Promotion to Execution, Technology can aid your efforts. ImageServe can manage all aspects your program to make sure it has maximum impact on your audience, be it Small Gatherings to Large Productions. ImageServe has extensive experience in the following areas:
1. Event Promotion: Getting the word out about your conference is essential. Technology tools such as Email Marketing, Promotional Web Sites and Social Media can produce cost effective results in promoting your show to your target audience. Also, we can create an on-line registration and credit card processing system for participants to sign-up and pay for your conference. And, if papers and presentations are distributed to your attendees, ImageServe can help you in the distribution of electronic materials to reduce printing costs.
2. A/V Setup and Management: Our process starts with a site visit to the conference location to meet with facility personnel to determine A/V requirements. Then we provide the latest in presentation equipment including LCD Projectors, Multiple Screens (if required), Sound Equipment such as Sound Boards and Equalizers, Audio Speakers for projecting sound to the Auditorium, Video and Audio Connections for Laptops, Handheld Devices for Advancing Slides, Wireless Microphones, Countdown Clocks, Confidence Monitors, and Audio and Video Recording if desired. We set up all equipment in advance and manage it throughout your conference.
3. Presentation Multimedia Enhancements: Adding Animation, Audio and/or Video to your presentation can help enhance your message to your audience. We can help your speakers with these elements as well as tweaking the slide formatting for maximum impact.
4. ImageServe Conference Management Experience
(over 30 events):
- Florida Bar Association Yearly Construction Law Conferences 2011-2014
- Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival
- Winter Park Autumn Art Festival
- American Bar Association Quarterly Construction Law Conferences (over 25 conferences in cities such as: Boston, Atlanta, NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, New Orleans, Scottsdale, Toronto, San Antonio, San Diego, Naples, Miami, Austin, Houston, Las Vegas)